Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hello, Szía, Guten Tag, Oy!

I am an American woman, and although I am NOT new to Patriot affairs, sustainable living, history and folklore, Shakespeare, married and family life, the miracle of synchronicity, or singing an aria, I AM new to blogging, but it is my hope that all you intelligent people may get something interesting or insightful out of future thoughts and posts, and that we can connect here.

Unintelligent people can kindly look at the pretty wildflowers and keep their atrocious lolcat grammar to themselves, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, welcome to the blog world! ;)
    Blogs are great for shy people, you can say what's on your mind and you don't have to see the look on people's faces, Ha!! That's my theory...I used to skip school if I had to give a book report in front of the class. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, i wait with anticipation for further posts :)

    ReplyDelete